Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 5 June 2016

Blackcurrant Wine - Fourteenth Bottle (C5), 30th-31st May 2016

Bank Holiday Monday was spent exercising muscles that I did not know I had. Mostly this was through shifting large paving slabs, energetic digging and pulling up tree roots with my bare hands. This called for a bottle of something delicious, and blackcurrant wine fits that description. We drank it to kangaroo steaks, cooked rare. I have never eaten kangaroo before and would be hard pressed to distinguish it from beef. That is not a bad thing. Perhaps it was tougher and required more chewing.

On Tuesday I ached, but took my mind off it by being hugely busy at work. All at once our Headingley development is starting to sell, and that keeps me in a job.


No comments:

Post a Comment