Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 26 January 2017

Strawberry Wine - Third Bottle (5), 14th January 2017

Strawberry wine is excellent. Tiramisu is delicious. They make a terrible combination. The sweet richness of the pudding makes the wine heavy and acid. I don't think I will serve strawberry as a dessert wine again.

This was our fourth bottle of the evening when Rodney & Helen came over - and four bottles between four is two too many. However, it was an excellent night. Rodney said that he hadn't seen Helen enjoy wine as much as the bottles I produced - which even if untrue is a nice thing to hear. Of the four, this was the one I liked least, but I blame the Tiramisu!



No comments:

Post a Comment