Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Blackcurrant Wine - Twelfth Bottle (D4), 1st April 2017

I gave this bottle to first-cousin-once-removed Adam to open. We were in Hertfordshire, having been to Uncle Brian and Auntie Jan's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Instead of pulling the cork out, he pushed it further into the bottle's neck. I got a teaspoon and completed the job. The first glass had many bits of cork, so I had that, and the flavour was unaffected. It remained excellent. Becky refused a glass, and is therefore my least favourite cousin. It was a fabulous evening, full of extended family gossip.


No comments:

Post a Comment