Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Xmas Tutti Fruti Wine - Third Bottle (B4), 26th March 2017

Despite the unseasonably warm weather (I spent the morning in a T-shirt), I drank this wine in front of the stove. Hot spring days have surprisingly cold spring nights. During the morning I did manly gardening - removing boulders and tearing tree roots out of the front garden with my bare hands. The afternoon was spent playing Bruckner indoors, looking forlornly at the sunshine outside. Still, the wine was fine - more of a rosé than a red, and once I made that adjustment it ceased being disappointing.


The other thing I did while drinking this wine was to book a week's holiday in Corfu. Gulp!



No comments:

Post a Comment