Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 13 July 2017

Ugli Fruit Wine - Second Bottle (3), 8th July 2017

Claire was in a curry making mood, and this is when I like her best of all. We needed something sharp that would hold its own against hot and flavoursome food, and Ugli Fruit Wine fit this description nicely. Despite its name, it is a decidedly pleasant drink.

We had spent a lazy Saturday pottering: Claire gardening and viola practice, me wine-making and bassoon practice. This summer we will be playing Mozart's Sinfonia Concertante in Eb at Rydal (the version for wind quartet as soloists) and I'll be doing the bassoon solo.  I am both excited and terrified, and I need to get the semiquavers under my fingers.



No comments:

Post a Comment