Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 3 July 2017

Xmas Tutti Fruti - Fifth Bottle (B2), 24th-25th June 2017

A two-concert bottle. I opened this Tutti Fruti after we had returned from WYSO's annual Prom Concert at Pontefract Castle. My adrenalin was on high alert and sleep was not an option. It had been a beautiful evening, the orchestra had played well and the audience was the largest I have seen - approaching 2,000, including five pirates. Each year I have a musical highlight and this was probably it for 2017.

Then, on Sunday we returned equally late from ASO's Tchaikovsky Fifth Symphony concert, which again was tremendous. Wine felt like our due rather than a treat (and it would be stretching things to call this vintage a treat).

Our Audience on Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment