Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 22 February 2018

Orange Wine - Ninth Bottle (B3), 13th-16th February 2018

I had Tuesday night in, and having avoided any booze on Sunday and Monday, I fancied a glass or two of wine. Claire is drinking less to see if her sleep improves, so she did not join in until Thursday. Thus far there has been no noticeable change, but it is early days.

We stretched the bottle until Friday evening. The four days it was open were unremarkable: on Wednesday I started watching Collateral - a BBC thriller with an amazing cast, and I can see that I will be gripped throughout. However, that is as exciting as things got.


Three members of an amazing cast

No comments:

Post a Comment