Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Prune & Parsnip Wine - First Bottle (A1), 9th February 2018

This prune & parsnip is drier than previous batches. It retains its sherry-like flavour but has moved away from its resemblance to Croft Original. I cannot detect parsnip and I when I mentioned this, Claire replied "You say that like it's a bad thing".  Claire and parsnips are not the best of friends. I think this wine may be more alcoholic than most. Usually I still feel relatively sober after half a bottle of wine. Not on this occasion. It made concentrating on Lewis for two hours more difficult than it might otherwise have been.



If you want to see how I made this wine, either read the post immediately posted before or (for this particular vintage) click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment